Pink and brown

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Emily's Birthday

Emily's birthday was Thursday. Tonight we are celebrating her 1st birthday. I will post pictures later. We are very excited, yet kinda sad... I can't believe that we have had this angel for one whole year. We have watched her grow, explore and experiment with everything.

She loves to climb, and jump and be into everything, for this we call her our little monkey. I love that she will go to just about everybody. (I know that wont last.) I love that she lights up when I come home from work. I love the cheesy grin she gives me when she is being naughty.

I love that she came into this world big enough that I wasn't afraid I was going to break her. That she never lost her hair, except for the many hair cuts that grandma wasn't too fond of. I love that she studies every thing. I am glad you are here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY.

I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

The Rookie said...

Hurray for that cutie patootie! I remember coming to see you when she was brand new and I fell in LOVE with her! She keeps getting cuter, I swear. I hope it was a good day!

Blackeyedsue said...

She is so big. I just can't believe it. One day she will be 30 and have three girls of her own. Then I will offically be old.