Pink and brown

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Emily's Birthday Pictures

Happy Birthday to you, Miss Monkey Pants.
I know I am REALLY LATE IN POSTING THIS.
But, that is what happens when you work full time, have constant DR. appts. and have no time after cleaning and laundry, and of course PLAYING with the Monkey.

Thanks to all of her familly and friends who brought her some wonderful gifts, I am working on thank you cards. I promise.
This is probably the only picture you will ever see of me.
Monkey wouldn't leave grandmas arms

The beautiful cake grandma made.

The Spread. WOW that was a lot of food. Thanks to everybody for bringing something yummy.

The cute birthday girl teddy bear cake. Just For Emily. She loved it. She has also never had this much sugar in her life.

This is her first taste of yummy frosting.

She decides it is so goooood, she needs a whole mouthful.Its much more fun if you smash the cake. Taste all of the different colors of frosting.

And decide you are done, and throw and toss the cake all over.

But the Monkey had a lot of fun. So did all of the family and friends. Thanks to all of you. Love ya. I hope the next year goes by slower than the first. But I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Happy Birthday EM.

6 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

Happy Birthday Baby!

The major benefit to being the one behind the camera...no pictures of you! PHEW!

It was a fun party sis! You did good. I love seeing my niece grow up. I just adore her!

Bilary said...

She is so cute! I love those beautiful eyes and curly gorgeous hair with the frosting in the face! Adorable!!!

Looks like a successful party! She is darling!

Alice said...

Happy Birthday Em. She is too cute. I love those pictures of her and her cake. Looks like it was yummy.

I am sad I didn't have a chance to chat with you on Sunday. We really need to get together. :)

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys had a fun party. Did your mom make the bear cake too? I remember some of the cakes your mom made when we were younger. She is really very talented.

Kylee said...

Oh, she is soo cute! Her hair is absolutely adorable that way too! Unfortunately, the time never slows down. They keep growing just as fast. I keep trying to tell my baby to stay little, but he doesn't cooperate.

We should get together sometime soon and let me meet her in person! I'm sure her personality will only make me think she's even cuter!

The Rookie said...

Check out that stash! How fun! I can't believe how fast these kids grow up. It seems like just barely I was begging to hold her soft cuddly baby-self...and now she's 1!