Pink and brown

Friday, March 14, 2008

Tonsils

Wednesday, I had my tonsils removed. Yeah. I had this done because I have had strep throat continuously since the first of January. I hadn't felt this good in three months. Seriously. Today is Friday... I feel yucky. My throat opening is the size of a dime. The back of my throat is all white, and black. I feel swollen. I don't feel sick any more, just sore.

I would like to say, that out of the six surgeries that I have had, this is by far the easiest. Thank heavens.

Thanks to my Mom and Dad, without, over the past year, I wouldn't have survived. Thank you guys for all that you have done, and continue to do for me. Thanks to my husband, who has waited on me hand and foot over the last ten months and four surgeries. And, Monkey, who never is without a smile.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Sorry to hear you have been having medical problems lately. I hope that you have a speedy recovery from your tonsilectomy (I think that is how you spell it). Good luck.

Alice said...

OH man, I am sorry you had to have another surgery. Hope you are recovering well!