Pink and brown

Sunday, February 24, 2008

This weekend, or most meals at my home

The monkey doesn't like to be fed, don't get me wrong,
she likes to eat. Just not if I am feeding her.
If I try to feed her, she will stick out her tounge,
and spit it all over.
She clamps her mouth tighter than a steel trap.
She gives me a look that says "Go ahead, I'll just spit it out."

She finally gets the spoon away from me,

OOPPS!

Monkey has oatmeal from hair to toe.


Lunch isn't any better.

We start the meal on plates.

We stopped using real tableware.


The plates doesn't last two seconds.



I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here is a picture of outside today.

I really wish it was sunny, and warm.

6 comments:

Alice said...

Monkey is so stinkin' cute! Something about food all over a happy baby makes me smile. I hope she likes the bathtub :)

I am so excited you are giving this blog thing another go...I will check back often!

Blackeyedsue said...

She is so funny. She eats enough...as long as you aren't the one that is feeding her.

The Rookie said...

Independent streak in that one! She is such a beautiful girlie. I second Alice, I'm glad you are goin' all out for the blogging! :)

Shannon said...

It's good to know that I am not the only one who has food all over the place after finishing dinner with children. My son (8 mo.)has not yet learned how to use a fork (or spoon) He somehow finds a way to get food all over the place though. Your daughter is adorable...she looks like she belons to the same family as blackeyedsue...who by the way is an amazing person.

Lei said...

Just here to welcome you to blogdom via Steph's place!!!

Cute kid. :)

Heidi said...

I am glad that my son is not the only child that refuses to be fed or use a plate like a normal person. Car 2's plate usually ends up on the floor with the dog. Oh well as long as they eat.